Black & white 6

It’s time for the next seven black & whites. Some of these seem like such a long time ago, but it was only a couple of weeks.










Black and white

You might have seen the black & white challenge on Facebook a few weeks ago. The idea was to post a black and white photo every day the featured no people and had no explanation.

I did the initial seven-day challenge last month and liked doing it so much I decided to keep going. I’ve been posting the pictures on Instagram and am going to put them on here too.

Here’s my original seven days of black & white photos. I’ll add some more over the next few days. If my internet is up to it. Ha.


Project Life – multiphoto page

I’ve often though about doing a full page photo in the divided page protectors because they can look stunning. Also it’s cheaper to print 6 4×6 photos than a 12×12 enlargement. (Welcome to Tightarse Tuesday, a new regular feature on this blog.)

I finally decided to give it a go after seeing Annette’s post (which I’ve reblogged here).

It’s a photo of the Cape Bruny Lighthouse from our trip to Bruny Island earlier this year. I used a Becky Higgins Design B page protector.

The main reason I did it was that none of the photos I wanted to use on this spread worked with Design B, so I basically had an empty page in my album.

Problem solved.